KALBARRI EVENTS & ATTRACTIONS
Every school holidays Kalbarri comes alive with visitors enjoying the river, coast and gorges along with the events and activities offered. Easter is popular as the weather is fantastic and the atmosphere relaxed.
|March (Labour Day Long Weekend)||Annual Kalbarri Sports Fishing Classic|
|June (WA Day Long Weekend)||Kalbarri Canoe and Cray Carnival|
THINGS TO DO IN KALBARRI
- Murchison Boat Hire – For a great day out fishing, whale watching or sight seeing be it the ocean or river, Murchison Boat Hire have a boat to suit your needs. Our trailerised fully ocean surveyed vessels are all powered by 4-stroke Yamaha motors offering phenomenal fuel economy. For the fishing enthusiast, the 6.1m and 5.3m boats are equipped with the latest colour sounders and a GPS with 100 or so Kalbarri waypoints plotted to help you find a spot quickly.
- Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre
- Paradiso Outdoor Cinema
- 4 Wheel Bike Tours with Kalbarri Quadbike Safaris or Wagoe Beach Quad Bike Tours
- Horse Riding with Big River Ranch
- Abseiling at Kalbarri National Park
- Canoeing with Kalbarri Canoe Safaris or Kalbarri Tours
- Fishing Charters and Dolphin/Whale Tours
- Historical Station Tours